Decisions determine the course and quality of life – for an individual, a couple, a family, an organization, a community, a country, and the world. Today, we are experiencing a decision-making crisis. Increasing complexities in life are outpacing our decision-making resources. In this book, the authors; a life coach/consultant and a psychotherapist, introduce and explain a revolutionary, transformative decision-making process that:
· Engages the whole human being-spiritually, intellectually, socially and emotionally.
· Improves relationships at all levels.
· Calls forth latent qualities & capacities in its practitioners.
· Fosters true interpenetration of diverse thoughts.
· Deepens understanding.
· Yields creative, robust decisions that rise above partisan & ideological bickering.
· Results in justice & unity., , ,
Publisher: Wisdom Editions
23 x 16 cm