The Glorious Journey to God contains quotations from the Bible, the Qur’án, and the Bahá’í Scriptures on the afterlife. The book shows a remarkable similarity between these sacred Scriptures.
Some of the questions addressed in this book:
Is death the door to a new life?
Global Perspective, USA
- Do hell and heaven really exist?
- What is the next world like?
- What does "hell-fire” mean?
- How glorious is paradise?
- Can we communicate with the departed?
- Are there opportunities to evolve after death?
- Can we meet our loved ones in the next world?
- What happens to infants who die?
- What is the purpose of this life?
- How can we prepare here for the hereafter?
- What are the proofs of an afterlife?
22.5 x 14.5 x 2.5cm – 258 pages