In this collection of essays, Jaellayna Palmer has captured the spirit of journey in a personal, practical way. Even simple, everyday moments such as sharing coffee with friends, commuting to work, or packing for a vacation are occasions for spiritual insights.
This book is almost certain to resonate with any reader, regardless of their own cultural, professional, or faith orientation. As a member of the Bahá'í Faith, Jaellayna draws on inspiration from many people, many sources.
Advance reviews have included comments such as:
- "You have such a creative, positive, and thought-provoking way of expressing what many 'thinkers' like me could never do. Thank you for sharing."
- "I enjoyed reading your style of writing. It was as if you were talking directly to me."
- "Your writing has so many powerful insights. I will be re-reading and reflecting on them for days to come. I'm sure your words will touch many."
- "What an accomplishment! Exploring all the themes and creating a wonderful 'reflective moment' with the reader!"
- "Your practicality and vision for a harmonious society are written in such a simple and uncomplicated manner. They can be applied and practised by everyone of all ages, races, and religions."
Author: Jaellayna Palmer
292 pages, 15 x 22 cm
Publisher: Peace by Piece Publishing, 2017